Starite SMD Series System3 Modular Media Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) Pool Filter
ITEM #: Starite SMD Series System3
The diatomaceous earth version of System:.3® filtration is unsurpassed in innovative and functional design. Perfectly matched to Sta-Rite pumps in performance and dependability, these top-of-the-line filters are truly redefining how pool and spa water is processed.
- D.E. is historically the media of choice for the
designers of some of the largest and most beautiful pools in the world. The same sparkle those designers seek is now more practical than ever for all backyard pools.
- Consistently longer cycle times, as well as superior flow and backwash performance.
- Hydraulically balanced multiple grid design assures the most efficient use of filter area. Grid cloth is triple-seamed for long lasting performance.
- Patented Posi-Loc™ tank closure system makes tank access easy.
- Tank construction is of Dura-Glas®, the proven material of choice for all water and climatic extremes. Indoor or outdoor, cold or hot, no material in the industry has a longer track record of absolutely superior durability in pressure applications.
- Sleek lines, low profile and black silhouette make System:.3® a perfect fit in any poolscape.
- 2″ full flow bulkhead fittings provide for union connection to your choice of slide or multiple position backwash valves.
- Top port allows for in-tank chemical treatment of media. Bushing and O-ring design helps prevent tank damage.
- Tank base is integrally molded and incorporates leveling pads for easy installation holes to facilitate all installations.
- Extra-large drains are positioned for easy side or bottom access.
Short on Time?
Fill out the handy form below to request a quick quote, and a representative from our office will be in touch as soon as possible.