Intelliflo SVRS Pump
ITEM #: 01-1017
The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump features a system that automatically shuts off when it detects drain blockage. This variable speed pool pump features a system that automatically shuts off when it detects drain blockage, providing an important layer of protection against entrapment. This pump is programmable to operate at ideal speeds for specific operations – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – to slash energy costs up to 90%.*
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure: overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Includes priming protection; no SVRS calibrations needed; built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A22.214.171.1242 Standard
- Operates seamlessly on 50-Hz or 60-Hz input power
- WEF 6.1 THP 3.95
Short on Time?
Fill out the handy form below to request a quick quote, and a representative from our office will be in touch as soon as possible.